The most powerful Peachtree amplifier EVER!
This is it...the one you’ve been waiting for and the one we’ve always wanted to build…the incredible new nova500.
The nova500 is five audiophile-designed products in one: a digital-to-analog converter (DAC), a preamplifier, a power amplifier, a moving magnet phono preamplifier and a headphone amplifier all seamlessly integrated into a single, beautiful aluminum and wood chassis that is the hallmark of Peachtree Audio.
The nova500 is designed to provide the ultimate link between all of your source devices and your speakers with the most powerful and “cleanest” amplifier section we have have ever offered. But the nova500 isn’t designed to simply reproduce music loudly. It is designed to deliver music the way the creators intended; with the ease, authority, musicality and emotional impact provided by the world's best recordings.
- Built-in, state-of-the-art, power amplifier with an astounding 500 watts per channel
- ESS 9028 PRO Sabre DAC with up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD resolution
- Fully differential (balanced) audio circuitry from the digital inputs to the output
- Exclusive DyNEC iOS input for audio streaming from Apple Lightning devices
- Asynchronous USB, (1) coaxial and (2) optical digital inputs for connection to virtually any source device
- Phono (MM) input for direct connection of a turntable (can also double as a standard line-level input)
- Home Theater Bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel system (also doubles as a standard line-level input) driving the front speakers for listening to stereo music
- Volume Control Bypass feature for use with variable output source devices
- Switchable loop feature for inserting an external EQ or other sound processor into the signal path
- Discrete custom-designed headphone amplifier
- Extensive internal grounding
- Available in Piano Black and Gloss Ebony Mocha
- Proudly assembled in Matthews, NC, USA
“The nova300 has plenty of power to drive my speakers…..Why is the nova500 a significant upgrade for me?"
We have received some questions about the power of the nova500 vs. the nova300. The nova500 will provide ~1-2db more loudness with most speakers in most rooms. The main advantage you’ll notice, however, is how easily the nova500 reproduces musical peaks, especially at higher volume levels. In many cases it will be subtle, as the nova300 itself is impressive in this regard - but we are always striving to make small advances that when taken together, result in a significant and noticeable improvement to the overall listening experience. Where you’ll hear a bigger difference is in the balanced design of the preamp; the ESS 9028 Pro DAC processor; and the all-new design architecture of the ICEpower 1200AS2 power amplifier. We’re knocked out by the performance of this new amplifier, which sounds big and lush while maintaining an extremely quiet background. In the past we expected bigger power amps to be better with dynamics but at the expense of more noise. Not anymore - the nova500 is extremely powerful, dynamic and quiet all at the same time.
New Cabinet Venting
Maximizes cooling and matches the faceplate finish on both Piano Black and Gloss Ebony Mocha cabinets.